Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist the Internal Control Unit ‘ICU’ in maintaining control documentation (high-level flowcharts, process and supporting documentation, etc.)
• Observe and assist business area control stakeholders with internal and/or external control walkthroughs
• Observe and assist in drafting internal control documentation (flowcharts, process and supporting documentation, etc.) and identifying internal control risk points
• Assist in inputting control modifications and/or additions into Workiva
• Assist in inputting high-level flowchart modifications and/or additions into Workiva
• Assist in tracking and maintaining ICU’s assigned projects and meetings
• Control updates and modifications. Put into risk control matrix. Flow chart updates. Vizio. Workiva- Shadow others.
Skills you can expect to improve and/or develop:-
– Analyzing and documenting control documentation
– Observing control walkthroughs
– Project management
• Must be enrolled in an accredited institution
• Must be pursuing degree in Accounting or Finance
• Ideal candidate would possess a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Must be able to commit 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Outlook.
• Strong organization skills & attention to detail w/ high level accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.