Support the selling of construction materials and services by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships, identifying new revenue streams and market trends, and increasing marketshare.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Provide superior levels of customer service to each customer to ensure strong client relationships.
- Provide support to the Sales Team by developing a pipeline of projects to bid, develop a pricing strategy for each job, submit quotes for those projects, and provide best in class jobsite service to ensure annual sales goals are achieved.
- Properly execute quotations and enter orders in mobile sales application to ensure billing accuracy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to ensure annual sales objectives are met.
- Collect business intelligence by identifying competitors’ capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses to understand their capabilities and offerings.
- Comply, understand, and support safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
- Track key projects, clients, and relevant opportunities as directed by manager to ensure annual sales goals are achieved.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED and be working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Construction Management, or related field
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in construction materials/sales environment preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Comfortable with public speaking and making presentations.
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Demonstrated MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) skills.
- Ability to properly manage and prioritize resources and projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability and willingness to abide by the Company’s Code of Conduct at all times.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for extended periods of time.
Please email your resume and state why you are interested in this position to CentralCARecruiting@gcinc.com