Learn about capital markets while learning skills that you can use in any career. Full-time offers will be made to the top interns. The company is filled with intelligent and caring people. Have fun, learn a lot, and see if this is the right career for you!
The Capital Markets Analyst will develop key strategic relationships, facilitate borrower/client relationships, provide marketing support, and assist Integrity Capital, LLC reach its long-term goals of becoming the most proactive commercial real estate finance company in the United States.
The primary objective is to solidify new lending relationships and enhance the proper placement of commercial real estate loans by identifying, contacting, and interviewing financial institutions. You will have direct contact with banking executives, investors, and other lending institutions.
- Identify, contact, and interview financial institutions
- Conduct various research assignments
- Audit and update financial institution profile information on a regular basis.
- Conduct product research on commercial banks, life insurance companies, pension funds, and private lending institutions to help facilitate proper loan placement
- Create internal reports
- Maintain database of participating vendors, programs, rates, and terms
- Administer and prepare cash flow models for financial structures
- Prepare detailed analyses for Integrity Capital’s client loans
- Attend ongoing training classes for gaining wisdom & insight
- Support special projects and perform other duties as required and assigned
Benefits of The Opportunity:
- Ability to move into a full-time position upon graduation
- Positive culture, vision, mission, and values are displayed daily
- Build strong leadership skills
You can learn more by watching this 3-minute video. Click Here.
Integrity Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.