As a Machine Assembler with Bartelt Packaging, a ProMach Flexibles and Trays product brand, you will…
- Receive, review and prepare the kit of machine parts for assembly; review and build manuals that include drawings and bill-of-materials; review instructions for assembly; arrange parts and materials for the machine to correspond to sales order specifications.
- Receive part kits or shop orders for assembly, use drawings and bill of materials to follow assembly process. May use computerized Enterprise Resource Planning scan system and job orders for labor tracking.
- Inspect and prepare parts. This may involve removing small quantities of metal to reduce sharp edges and or to produce a close fit between parts.
- Drill, tap, or ream holes and perform other secondary machining operations in metal or plastic pieces using hand tools.
- Align components and attach with bolts, screws or various hardware.
- Install moving parts, such as gears, shafts, levers, or bearings, and verify correct operation of components.
- Bend and install pipe or plastic tubing for pneumatic systems.
- Align and mesh gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
- Use a wide variety of precision measuring and gauging devices.
- Test or assist in testing operation of completed product.
- Follow 5S procedures to keep work area clean and organized on a daily basis.
High school diploma or equivalent, technical certificate for machining or other related discipline; two years of manufacturing assembly experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
ABOUT PRO MACH:
Pro Mach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. Pro Mach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. Pro Mach also provides Performance Services including integrated solutions, design/build, engineering services, and productivity software to optimize packaging line design and deliver maximum uptime.
Pro Mach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately-held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. Pro Mach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Europe, United Arab Emirates and China.
For more information about Pro Mach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to validate employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.