Great Opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator at a Growing Company
At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire.
You’ll be challenged and rewarded. Improve our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Bartelt Packaging, a Pro Mach Company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its team in Sarasota, Florida. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the Flexibles & Trays Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies for Bartelt Packaging as well as across the Flexibles & Trays business line. This diverse role includes planning, executing and reporting on marketing programs across various digital tools and other marketing platforms. The ideal candidate must be passionate about marketing technology and driving customer demand through multiple lead generation vehicles. The Marketing Coordinator will work to identify qualified leads, expand brand visibility and work with multiple marketing techniques to achieve company objectives and strategic goals.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will…
- Develop and execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Continually research and identify new lead generation resources and updates to refine existing resources’ search engines.
- Coordinate tradeshows with team to organize and execute successful tradeshows.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop, strategize, optimize, and place advertising (both print and digital), spotlights, email marketing campaigns, and social media programs (LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Coordinate and develop content for the Bartelt Packaging website.
- Develop content designed to promote brands for Bartelt and the Flexibles group.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop new CRM strategies and processes to automate marketing campaigns (Salesforce/Pardot), create and design content and execute successful campaigns, manage a variety of prospect and customer lists.
- Special Projects
- Asset Management; including brochure development and management, digital asset management, managing brand video and photography library.
- Design work.
- Work with team on public relations projects.
- Assist Marketing Manager with the on-going Brand Management program for Flexibles & Trays group
- Blog; work with team to develop blog program for Bartelt and coordinate content for brand portfolio
Who we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Preferred 5 years’ experience with hands on marketing experience with execution in lead generation or marketing automation/analytics, tradeshows and social media management.
- CRM experience highly desirable
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong customer focus and a team player. Must have initiative and ability to recognize and capitalize on opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with good presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, personable, well-organized, strong sense of urgency and a willingness to “get the job done”.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed and approved by supervisor.
- Must be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment with input from different departments and levels within the organization.
- Basic photography, videography and design skills preferred.
What’s in it for you?
There’s no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Bartelt Packaging is a trusted manufacturer of pouching, cartoning, shrink wrapping, over wrapping, and case and tray packing systems, providing dependable and long-lasting solutions to food and non-food industries. Bartelt also operates as a master distributor for FLtècnics’ rollstock and pre-made pouch machines. As the world’s first developer of intermittent motion horizontal form fill seal pouching machines, Bartelt is a true pioneer in automated packaging. From simple to advanced applications spanning primary and secondary packaging, quality components and a durable design are incorporated into every solution. Bartelt is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions.
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.