Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Sherwin-Williams is seeking motivated individuals with an interest in sales, customer service, leading a successful team, and learning how to run a large business operation to join our Leadership Development Program, supporting our Automotive Division. This training program is designed to develop key skills and experience that will lead to an Assistant Manager position.
This position requires relocation. Candidates will support the Central Region. Training and placement will take place in any of the following locations based on business needs:
Knowledge and understanding of Sherwin-Williams sales process, business operations, paint products, market segments, customers, and go-to-market strategy
What you will gain:
- The training and support you need to excel at sales, customer service, finance, and strategic business planning to support branch operations
- Professional networking opportunities to build cross-functional partnerships with Marketing, Operations and R&D
OUR MUST HAVES- Hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably sales
- GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service obtained through real work experience or internships
- Drive to be in sales and/or business management positions
- Must be open to relocation based on business need for training, post program position and promotional opportunities
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
EXTRAS TO HELP YOU STAND OUT- These are not required for you to be eligible to apply, but don’t be afraid to brag about any of the following:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Leadership in extra-curricular activities/organizations
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and left and carry up to 50 lbs for short distances (think a large bag of dog food!)
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.