Sodexo has an exciting openings for Accounting and Finance Interns. This Internship offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college students to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers.
More about this opportunity:
The Intern will perform and train in various responsibilities under their career concentration of Accounting, Finance, Business Management, and Operations. The general responsibilities of the position include bank account reconciliation, cash projects, and outreach to operations. Other common tasks include analysis of financial questions and problems, problem-solving, active business partnering and developing innovative methods to improve processes.
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Must be enrolled in a University/College program specializing in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word to prepare schedules, accounting spreadsheets and documentation
- Active support to accounting functional teams with projects/assignments
- Plan and prioritize assigned responsibilities to complete timely and effectively
- Communicate findings and relevant information to finance team
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.