Career Services organizes an all-major career fair each Fall and Spring semester. We have several non-profit, for-profit, educational, and government employers participate in the event. Local and national employer partners recruit at the UTPB career fair. How do students find success at the fair? Accomplished Falcons share tips on how students can succeed at the fair.
- Attend resume reviews with Career Services or schedule an appointment.
- Pre-register for the career fair in Handshake.
- Research the companies that will be attending.
- Choose professional attire to wear.
- Practice answering basic questions.
- Schedule a practice interview with Career Services.
Upcoming Fall ’23 Events
Registration is now open on Handshake.
Spring Fair Student Attendance
Discover who is participating in the career fair, engaging in employer networking, and securing job and internship opportunities. Note that employers were able to distinguish students who utilized Career Services for resume development. Visit Career Services and take advantage of the resources provided to prepare you for your job or internship search.