On-Campus Jobs

Welcome to the new UT–Permian Basin employment site and application system! We are pleased that you are interested in a career with UTPB and engaging in our employment process. All on-campus jobs are managed by Human Resources. Visit them in the Mesa Building, Room 1224, or browse on-campus jobs here.

Human Resources

  • Email: hr@utpb.edu
  • Phone: 432-552-2747
  • Location MB Room 1224

Federal Work Study Program

Discover more about the qualifications and eligibility requirements for the federal work-study program by connecting with Financial Aid.

Student-Work Study Application

You must print and fill out the application. Submit your application to the Financial Aid Department or email it to finaid@utpb.edu.